Sunday, June 29, 2008

2nd commentary on colleage

I completely related to your blog and understood completely where you were coming from. In my English class this year we spent a little bit of time focusing on the presidential elections but did not go into detail. While researching more lately, I did find out that Obama support gay marriages and i, as well as you find that very brave of him to admit that to the world.

I also agree with the fact that you said that this world is changing faster than we know it. I feel like I was just in 2ND grade and obviously the gas prices were much lower than they are now. The point is people are becoming more confident in who they are and urging to share the fact that they might be gay with more people and all they want is to be accepted. Good job on sharing this information on Obama to more people!

No comments: